photo home_zps6d4f0910.jpg photo home_zps6d4f0910.jpg photo preproduction_zps0aed42bb.jpg photo production_zps13a97b4d.jpg photo postproduction_zpsdab6d7fd.jpg photo theshort_zps5df2e33b.jpg photo videologs_zps4d0feed2.jpg photo contact_zps45cb7eba.jpg

Thursday 26 September 2013

Finding a Font

For branding purposes we need to decide on the design for the animation title '...and Son'. I was set the task by the studio to find us a font! These are the unedited fonts I've found so far from just one site so there'll be more to choose from :)

The title needs to look paint-y or shop sign-y because it meant to be as if Barnabas Badgersworth has just painted it onto the Funeral Directors shop sign.


2 comments:

  1. I like 17 - it's got the period detail - but I'm wondering, visually, if an ampersand might look better and more like the sort of thing you'd find on a shopfront of the period?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like 10... hand drawn... fun

    ReplyDelete